Wednesday, May 06, 2020

Indefinite suspension of the TECH-Levers blog

Friday 5/8/20 


A little more than a year ago I posted an editor's note on this blog that promised to begin posting more secure, higher quality editions of TECH Dozens within two weeks. 





This promise was based on my optimistic assumption that an age-related health challenge that I was facing would soon be successfully resolved. Unfortunately it has taken more than a year for me to achieve these personal goals.

When I finally resumed my social media activities a few weeks ago, I was no longer interested in publishing the TECH-Levers blog. Indeed I only had one interest ==> identifying publicly available data that would document the disproportionate negative impacts that the Coronavirus was inflicting on peoples of color in the U.S., data that would enable political advocates to vigorously oppose any and all plans to "restart the economy" in a manner that would perpetuate or exacerbate these disproportionate impacts. I began publishing this information on my Neoskeptics blog

http://neoskeptics.blogspot.com/2020/04/coronavirus-guide.html

Accordingly, I am hereby indefinitely suspending the publication of new content on the TECH-Levers blog. I strongly suggest that readers of TECH-Levers who share my concerns about inequities in our nation's restart efforts take a look at my Neoskeptics blog ... and follow its associated Twitter account ==> @neoskeptics
  • Note: TECH-Lever's @DLLOnline account will no longer follow @neoskeptics, so no more @neoskeptics tweets will appear in the @DLLOnline Twitter stream (5/8/20)
Best regards,
Roy L. Beasley, PhD
Editor TECH-Levers blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!!! Your comments and suggestions will be greatly appreciated ... :-)